Social Icons

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the lost embrace

Your presence,
your sweet smile,
beautiful hair,
that awesome eyes
those moves,gestures and lullabies,
your voice,and calculated speeches,
and that slightly indiference,
I miss all,and I miss you
miss those best days with you.
I want to get to know you
with one step at a time,
and I see,I feel,I know
I can't hide it anymore.

"And if I could draw
I'd draw you,
on the ceiling of my heart
and you'd be the first and last,
to feel my rhythm of life" quote J.D.Szilard

1 comment:

cornel said...

"Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time."

Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami

 
Blogger Templates