Social Icons

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

To all my friends

To all my friends



In the last past days
I felt so strange,
I felt alone, and that scares me.
What is up ?what is wrong?
Were are my friends?!? they all are gone…
Really, I miss those old good times
how I want them one more time,
I miss some people miss them so much,
my heart is empty,
 I am feeling drained, battered up.

Were are those times
 we use to spend outside?
talking ,being together what’s up?
Some of those people
They… just continued there life’s
hundred of miles  apart of mine’s.

Always the distance,
there is always something in the mid part.
But I guess this is life:
 sometimes unfair,
sometimes rough.
Holidays are coming moments to enjoy
My only wish is to have you all
 close to me ,and all I want
is to say Happy Holidays,
God bless you all my dearest of friends,
 without you I am not myself at all.


I miss  those times when we used to laugh,
I miss those people who just left,
I miss those days of joy imperfect,
Hours, minutes, they were beautiful,
Oh how much I want to get together, and have a chat,
Smile, exchange news and laugh.
How much I want to have all of you around,
my old good friends, I miss you all so much.
This goes to those working abroad:
Zoltan,Danny,Andrei,Adina,Judith
take care you guys and at least once in a while,

let me now that you are fine,
let me now that your happy and smile,
I wish you all a white x-mas
merry moments and tasty treats,
and all the love and friendship that I can give.


Times is merciless, time ends fast,
treasure each moment you have,
 it could be your last.
The best way is to spend it with family and friends,
they are the most important gift you have. God bless.

by Demeter Szilard J.

1 comment:

Akabelle said...

>:D< friends don't forget you!

 
Blogger Templates