Social Icons

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

City Angel

 Bring me down bring me up,
 take my closer to your heart,
 I wanted you to know
 that nothing is for show,
wanted to watch you smile again
walk your fingers in your pretty hair
 make me fall, make me stare,
 just stand there.

Your voice and  smile
 your way to be,is so sexy
 so feel free to realize
that such  beautiful things
 exists in real life,
 how you pronounce every word,
 when you smile when you joke
you’re so funny you’re so cute,
 when you walk your pretty leggs
 around that crowded place,
how you talk, how you socialize, how you are
how all the things you touch become something of valor
I like your lips,I like your dimples,
I like the way you are and who you are,
freedom bird of the new urban
you’re a city angel a lodestar.


Dedicated to Dr.M. Irina Ioana

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates