Social Icons

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Flash forward guess

Flash forward guess


It’s happening right now
I am missing you in my heart,
every move I make, each breath I take,
takes me closer to the edge
of my mistake.
I’d go back in november
turn around and change
I’d do anything I just want to feel okay.
All I want is your forgiveness
all I want is to hold you,
you remember that
we had such great times
 flash forward guess….
and start believing .

I miss you sweetheart
past had such great things,
tragically we always forget
 it’s to late come back,
 we will be together some day,
even do u might make
the wrong choices in the right times,
I will never ask for goodbyes.
We were all that I wanted more,
She and you and her
 kept it hidden now or ever…
almost forever.


I want to know
you’re an actress
said and changed the rules
stopped why?
You play with hearts,
in all this mess you could loose yours
Right?
Don’t leave like this
 it’s 5:58
 I want u in my place
to watch the birth of a new day.      made by the author D.Szilard protected licensed content

No comments:

 
Blogger Templates